She became a household name, partly because of that wonderful voice! I read a post stating how many people laughed & cracked jokes about her personal problems & eventual musical decline, but no one was laughing now. For the record, I was never one of those people… I’ve always respected the genuis that was Whitney Houston. My prayers remain with her family. The woman will never be forgotten!
I’m Remembering Whitney Houston in this manner :
“She is not gone, she is only resting”
Rest In Peace Whitney!
- VIDEO: Whitney Houston’s Most Memorable Performances (997now.radio.com)
- My Story As I Remember Whitney Houston (charlidholbrook.com)
- Celebrities Remember Whitney Houston on Twitter (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Remembering Whitney Houston With a Look Back at Her Life in Pictures (popsugar.com)
- Remembering Whitney Houston (digitalfemerall.wordpress.com)
- A surreal scene at Beverly Hilton hotel – CBS News (cbsnews.com)